Argyll Scott is partnering with a European luxury retail/consumer goods brand that has a strong presence globally. To cope with their business expansion, they are seeking to hire a Financial Analyst who can perform both reporting and analysis.
Reporting to FP&A Manager, this position will cover reports and analysis:
- Conduct variance analysis and prepare budget and forecast
- Support business performance analysis review
- Perform month end closing and management reporting
- Review investment proposals and provide recommendations
- Take up ad hoc projects
The ideal candidate must have 3-5 years of working experiences and equipped with strong analytical skills:
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance or Accounting
- Good command of English and Mandarin
- Retail and FMCG industry experiences will be highly advantageous
- Equipped with good business acumen and strong interpersonal skills
- Open minded, flexible and fast paced
- Candidates with more experiences will be considered for Senior Financial Analyst.
What's on offer:
- Attractive remuneration package
- International MNC exposure
- Excellent working environment
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Soo Kwak at email@example.com or call directly on +852 3695 5101 for a confidential discussion.
More exciting opportunities may be found on the Argyll Scott website at www.argyllscott.com.hk