Our client is the top MNC holding company focusing on various industries. They are looking for Financial and Business Analysis to be responsible for enhancing the IT cost, budgeting and manage project accounting.
· Perform cost and benefit analysis to enhance the decision making of multiple projects
· Work closely with internal/external/Partners to derive the cost and budget to the business
· Timely prepare various reports for the multiple entities - Finance, IT, Accounting, etc.
· Monitor project management activities while ensure compliance of project methodologies and governance are met
· Analyze P/L while monitor IT budget and actual spending
· Take the administrative and support in the maintenance of the project management information system, tools and templates
· Assist in organizing/setting up trainings and workshops
The successful applicant will have:
· A Bachelor's degree/Master's degree in MIS, Finance, Accounting, Project Management, Computer Science or related fields
· 5+ years of working experience in project accounting, financial analysis, budgeting, business analysis, vendor management or contract management with 5+ years of experience in Managing projects/PMO activities
· Having an experience in IT auditing, project management and collaboration tools - MS Vision, Workflow system, Office 365, SharePoint, knowledge management, etc
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Thai
· Thai nationality only
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.