A leading global technology company is hiring a Financial Controller as a key member of the Singapore team which is responsible for maintaining and driving controllership discipline and ensuring statutory and regulatory compliance across multiple entities in the International region.
- Work closely with country controllers, regional tax, treasury and shared services team to drive controllership reviews and discipline while playing a key role in ensuring operational effectives of new financial processes and framework setup to support new initiatives and entry into new markets in the region.
- Preparation of monthly financial reports and analytics to support a structured risk-based monthly/ quarterly management review
- Review business processes to improve/ strengthen internal controls and track remediation of control deficiencies
- Provide controllership support to International CFO's team for business growth
- Provide controllership insight and infrastructure support to business on new product development
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting from an accredited university
- CPA or CA qualification is a pre-requisite
- Strong knowledge of US GAAP and IFRS
- 8-10 years of relevant experience in accounting with at least 4-5 of experience in audit firm
- Experience with audit procedures and SOX compliance requirements
- Familiar with use of SAP system and BW tools
EA Registration Number: R1768804
Argyll Scott Singapore Pte Ltd. EA Licence Number: 16S8105