Financial Controller - Data Business
Salary - £75,000 - £85,000 per annum
A Data Expert company are looking for a Financial Controller to join their fast paced, growing finance team. Reporting to the CFO to drive and refine the business growth strategy.
This Financial Controller role will play an important part in strategic financial decisions to grow the business and make key decisions.
Key responsibilities will include:
· Budgeting & Forecasting.
· Variance analysis & monthly management accounts. Quarterly cash forecasting.
· Work closely with Senior Stakeholders to build and mould the finance function.
· Cash flow management.
· Liaise with auditors and ensure VAT returns are in place for HMRC.
Key skills required for this role will include:
· ACA Qualified Accountant.
· Minimum 5 years PQE.
· Experience of change & implementation.
· Experience in fast growth businesses.
· Results driven with an analytical mindset.
If you are looking for a challenging and varied role, have a hands-on-approach and can see yourself working in an a highly commercial role then please apply.