Position based here in Hong Kong, we are now on an exclusive search with a gaming technology group, hiring for a Financial Controller - Finance and Taxation in Hong Kong. This group has been expanding fast in global markets due to their technology advancements that provides great gaming experience to their users.
You will be partnering with global CFO and many senior international stakeholders/partners, to play a crucial role in driving finance forward while have the experience in group tax planning and restructuring over operations.
You will be leading a team of 3 in Finance department and mainly focus on implementing tax strategies:
- Oversee the preparation of full sets of account, reporting, and month end closing
- Review monthly consolidation reports - GL, AP and AR
- Develop and implement internal audit procedures and policies, work with external auditors
- Handle tax reporting, filing and planning, this will expose you to many international taxation opportunities
- Liaise with tax and law advisors and restructure inter-company transactions operations
- Ensure operation is aligned with both local and international tax laws and compliance
- Perform transfer pricing
The ideal candidate possesses entrepreneurial mindset and equipped with strong communication skills:
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance, Master's Degree will be an advantage (Chartered Accountants/ CPA is a must)
- E-commerce or online business industry background will be highly preferred
- Around 10 - 15 years of working experiences with at least 5 years in tax functions, with great business partnering personality
- Big 4 Taxation experiences are very advantageous, for those that have in-house experience after Big4 taxation will be advantageous
- Detail minded, hands on and taking initiatives
- Good command of English, Cantonese is an advantage
What's on offer:
- Attractive remuneration package (HKD 70-80K per month)
- Multi culture exposure
- Global scope coverage
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Soo Kwak - firstname.lastname@example.org or call directly on +852 3695 5101 for a confidential discussion.
More exciting opportunities may be found on the Argyll Scott website at www.argyllscott.com.hk
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.