Argyll Scott is partnering with a European cosmetics brand that has a strong presence globally. This brand belongs to one of the biggest cosmetics company and its retail and franchised stores are now operated in over thousands of locations.
Promoting dynamic and exciting working environment is key to their success and motivates its 9,000+ employees to succeed in their career. This group is now hiring a Financial Controller to join this dynamic team who can have an impact to the business growth of Hong Kong & Macau markets by partnering with commercial departments on strategic planning.
Reporting to General Manager, this position is leading a team of 4 in Finance department and act as the key Business Partner to various departments heads:
· Lead the full finance spectrum for Hong Kong and Macau including finance operation, planning & analysis, internal control, tax…etc.
· Monitor financial performance of the business and partner with management teams on strategic planning and business decisions
· Ensure all accounting and reporting policies are aligned
· Perform sales analysis and KPI reporting
· Lead system enhancement
· Coach the team members and help them to step up to the next level
The ideal candidate possesses a strong leadership skill with around 6 years of managerial experiences and equipped with good business acumen to be the key Business Partner:
· Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance, Master's Degree will be an advantage
· Chartered Accountant - (CPA/ICAEW/CAANZ/ACCA or equivalent)
· FMCG or retail industry background will be an advantage - Familiarity with high volume transactions due to business sales channel and outlets
· Proficiency in SAP or Oracle
· Good command of English and Chinese
What's on offer:
· Attractive remuneration package (HKD 80K - 120K depending on experiences)
· Multi culture exposure
· Making an impact to the business growth of Hong Kong & Macau markets
If interested in this opportunity, please send your CV to email@example.com, due to high volume of application, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.