Our client is an innovative fast-growing and expanding insurer with exciting and flexible start-up working environment, looking for a financial manager to join their expanding team.
- Prepare monthly management accounts and analyse the company performance against budgets, forecasts and quarterly forecasts
- Handle daily accounting duties, including bank reconciliation, expense summary, revenue billing, AR and AP reconciliations
- Assist in Cash and Treasury management activities
- Help to prepare monthly management accounts and analyse the company performance against budgets and forecasts
- Liaise and work with external parties in preparation of year-end statutory accounts and tax filling documents
- Ad-hoc assignments as required.
- Degree holders in Accounting/Finance or related disciplines
- MS Office suites including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Good command of spoken English and Cantonese
- 8 to 10 years experience in accounting or audit
- Insurance background or Big 4 trained preferred
- Adaptive to a changing environment and to work under pressure
To make interview arrangements, please call Boky Shin on +852 3695 5186 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.