- To be a key finance contact person to sales team (Sales Controller) by ensuring sales is on target by tracking, controlling, and monitoring all sales related activities especially in trade spending, pricing strategy and channel profitability improvement.
Prepare financial analysis which includes:
- Actual P&L
- Forecasting, Annual Budget, 5 Years Plan.
- Track & control business result tightly as regular basis
- Track, Monitor & Control Trade spend by customers by channels i.e. customer P&L, Trade spend by product in each channel.
- Royalties calculation
To be business partner with Sales team :
- Understanding sales dynamics i.e. channel strategy and able to communicate to related parties effectively
- Be Champion of financial model, SAP-CO & BI and other related systems
- Ensure data accuracy & aligned with the operation
- Simplify the data for decision-making
- Perform feasibility study in order to identify the financial impact regarding the new products (NPD), new pricing (Increase/Decrease) as well as pre & post evaluation (ROI) for promotional campaign/any investment.
- Enhance the existing data/system to simplify with benefit to drive decision making.
- Any Ad Hoc assignment.
- Bachelor Degree in Finance, Accounting or related fields
- Working Experience: 4+ years in roles & responsibilities related to financial planning & analysis especially for FMCG, preferably food & beverage Business acumen, Strong Analytical skill & Good logic
- Strong Accounting and Financial background
- Proactive, Positive attitude, Good team player, Flexibility and able to work under pressure
- Interpersonal skills, Maturity and able to work as a business partner with related functions, especially Sales team
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.