This is a Financial Planning and Analysis Manager role to be responsible for delivering all planning not only the existing business but also the newly established businesses.
- Lead financial planning process including quarterly re-forecasts, annual plans and long term forecasts for all businesses through development, management, and development of financial models
- Develop analytical tools and processes to advance budget variance analysis
- Work closely with Global and Regional Office
- Enhance the Monthly Operating Report and contribute recommendation while take actions to improve financial and operational performance for short/mid/long term
The successful applicant will have:
- A Bachelor's degree or a Master's degree in Accounting or Finance
- Certification CPA/CFA/CMA/GAAP
- At least 5 years experiences with insurance and financial services related field
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Thai
- Proficient in computerize accounting skills - Microsoft Excel
- Thai National only
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.