Our client is an international company and being a leader in high-reliability design, manufacturing and supply chain solutions that brings global expertise at every stage of product development in Electronics Manufacturing industry. They are currently looking for FP&A Analysts to support Financial Planning and Analysis (FP&A) function, financial data, prepare forecasts, assist with budgets, and offer insights for strategic decisions.
- Financial Analysis: Dig deep into revenue, expenses, and profitability data. Find trends, anomalies, and actionable insights for management.
- Budgeting and Forecasting: Collaborate across departments for annual budgets and forecasts. Ensure precise financial projections.
- Variance Analysis: Monitor budget vs. actual variances, explaining key drivers. Work closely with teams to understand factors.
- Financial Reporting: Create regular/ad-hoc reports, dashboards, presentations for senior management. Highlight metrics and indicators.
- Scenario Modeling: Build financial models for different scenarios, assessing their impact on outcomes.
- Business Partnering: Collaborate across teams, offering financial insights and support for strategic moves.
- Data Integrity: Ensure accurate financial data through validation and reconciliation.
- Market Research: Stay current on market trends, industry developments, and competitors' performance for context.
- Process Enhancement: Continuously improve FP&A processes, reporting accuracy, and efficiency.
- Bachelor's in Finance, Accounting, Economics, or related field. Master's or certifications (CFA, CMA) are advantageous.
- 5 years of proven financial analysis, budgeting, and forecasting in corporate finance or FP&A roles.
- Proficiency in financial modeling, data analysis, and Excel.
- Familiarity with financial tools and software; experience with ERP and BI systems is a plus.
- Strong analytical skills with attention to detail.
- Effective communication, presenting complex concepts to non-financial colleagues.
- Collaborative with cross-functional teams.
- Strong business understanding, adaptability, and industry awareness.
- Good English
- Thai nationality only
- Located at Laem Chabang, Chonburi
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.