Our client is one of leading FMCG company, which focus on food products for local and international market. The company is one of the world's largest companies with high portfolio in consumer goods. This position is suits for a good leader who has solid experiences in analyzing performance, support excellent execution of strategic ideas, and act as partner to the business, driving great performance by supporting development of high quality plans and outlooks.
This job comes a great package together with an excellent career path for you!
- Manage and prepare management reports
- Analyze business results and report to management
- Make business forecast and support business decision making
- Improve usage of P&L by product/channel/department
- Play as management office to prepare budget or forecast (short or mid term)
- Review investment profitability or business case
- To deeply analyze and understand thoroughly all Costs of the Companies (COGS, Logistic, Selling Expenses, Admin Costs and Manufacturing/Factory Costs) so that to strategise proper and appropriate costs control and management tools and solution.
- Work closely with Factory Cost Planning team in understanding deeply the Factory Costs and Processes for Cost anlaysis.
- Engage and support all team members and ensure open and effective communication exist at all times. - Build functional and leadership capability for all positions to develop talent pipeline.
- Lead team in driving productivity and seeking continuous improvement in service and resource optimisation.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.