Our Clients: The company is a leading IT Solution company in Thailand. They are looking for FP&A Manager to join their team.
- Develop financial plan and oversee financial budgeting and forecasting for the business
- Manage business development activities according to financial plan to achieve profitability and revenue
- Modify financial plan and budget amount based on the changes in business plans
- Assist in the preparation of capital budgets for the business units.
- Develop profit and loss plan to ensure maximised returns and profit targets
- Manage the profit and loss statements and cash and balance sheet to ensure the financial integrity
- Review the actual results against the budgeted goals to identify and correct accounting issues and variances
- Provide financial support and advice to management in closing business deals
- Act as a key decision maker for financial related commitments in business projects
- Enhance the financial processes for profitability and revenue growth
- Inspect and approve all vendor contracts and account expenses of the company
- Manage a finance team for the delivery of monthly targets successfully
- Support process improvement initiatives to achieve financial goals
- Bachelor's degree in Finance or Accounting
- Strong analytical, technical and problem-solving skills
- Over 5 years of experience in financial analysis
- Advanced Microsoft Excel and financial modeling skills
- Good command in English
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.