We have been engaged by a leading law firm, to source a Financial Reporting Accountant to work in the London office, assisting with financial reporting and partnership tax.
For this role, they are looking for an Accountant, with strong financial accounting skills and knowledge of LLP and Partnership accounting.
The key responsibilities for this role will include;
- Partnering with the Global Finance team to prepare the annual financial statements
- Complete the Corporation Tax, Partnership Tax, and any LLP statements as required
- Coordinate the inter-firm billings across the global network
- Oversee the GL and monitor ledger adjustments
The key skills for this will role will include:
- Ideally a Newly Qualified Accountant ( ACA, ACCA or CIMA)
- Proven experience within a commercial/professional services environment
- Knowledge of Financial Compliance within professional services would be advantageous
- Professional communicator, both written & verbal
This role supplies an opportunity to work within a global leading company, to assist with the development of the business and who offer a competitive salary and an excellent benefits package