- Collating, preparing and interpreting reports, budget, commentary, financial result to management,
- Developing and managing financial models.
- Responsible for management reports -P/L, Cost analysis
- Managing budget and controlling expenditures.
- Control budget as per forecast, perform financial forecasting model
- Analyst the financial data and communicate to each department for their actual&budget spending
- Bachelor's degree or higher level in Finance, Accounting
- Working experience 7 years in financial planning and analysis.
- Candidate within FMCG industry is preferred
- Key skills for this position include: Financial Planning, Good management, Problem solving, Proficiency in interpreting financial results, Analyst trend and Business indicators.
- Good command of English, both in speaking and writing.
- Good computer skills especially MS Office: Words, Excel in advance, PowerPoint and SAP program
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.