A leading company operated in real estate development in Thailand is looking for Financial Reporting Manager to be responsible for managing the preparation and distribution of periodic financial statements for external use.
- Design monthly, quarterly, and annually financial reporting
- Analyze various operating outputs, financial information, and unusual items
- Supervise business budgeting and forecast process
- Initiate investment analysis and deliver insight information to senior management
- Lead the development of business improvement process initiatives
The successful applicant will have:
- Degree in Accounting/Finance, Economics or related fields
- Thai nationality, aged 28-35
- At least 5-7 years of experience as Financial Report with Real Estate industry
- Strategic thinker with the ability to appropriately build scalable financial solutions to meet the needs of the business
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (especially Excel & PPT) and database is a plus
- Experience in auditing with Big 4 background or CPA license will be an advantage
- Good command in both of spoken and written in English
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please feel free to apply via "Apply Now" or contact Pavisa (Dao) for more details ator firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.