Location: Nonthaburi, Thailand
Being a member of our dynamic global financial team is challenging. You shall responsible for overseeing the preparation of financial statements, works closely with both the Financial and Business Controllership teams in driving the budgeting and forecasting process, reviewing financial results and analyzing variances to plan and forecast as well as cascading action plans to mitigate risks.
- Supervises the daily operations and activities of the general ledger accounting and maintenance. Develops and provides instructions on financial reporting practices in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles.
- Provides oversight of the month-end and annual closing processes, and review monthly and annual financial statements. Guides the countries on monthly financial close and account reconciliation and analysis.
- Reviews and consolidated financial statements and provides insightful analysis to stakeholders to aid management in decision - making.
- Drives improvements in the consolidation and reporting process by countries to ensure accuracy and transparency.
- Works with the Group Financial Controller in the preparation and filing of the end of the year compliance reports.
- Partners with the Group Financial Controllership team to coordinate the year-end audit or any internal audit of the Group.
- Facilitates business planning, budgeting, and forecasting processes. Provides guidance to the countries to ensure the robustness of the entire process.
- Provides regular training to finance professionals in the Group as required to ensure financial operational excellence.
- Manages and/or participates in cross-functional projects with a focus on process and efficiency improvement in Finance.
Reporting Structure & Key Stakeholders
- Reports to the Group Financial Controller
- Supervises Senior Financial Analyst
- Works with Group & Countries Finance team on reports consolidation and process improvement
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Finance or Accounting.
- Minimum of 7 years working in Financial Reporting or Accounting with the multinational environment.
- Experience with Big 4 accounting firm & CPA would be an advantage.
- Excellent knowledge and experience in ERP system.
- Good English communication skills both verbal and written; can clearly articulate, present and deliver messages that are understood by stakeholders; good interpersonal skill.
- Strong problem-solving skills, highly analytical
- Agile and quick to adjust to changes
- Eager to learn new things and continuous looking for process improvement
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and manage well through the complexity of matrix organization.
- Ability to execute and follow-through to completion of project and implementations.
- Good at making a presentation for the management and the board
If you are interested in this job, feel free to send your CV to Pagamass (Aim) - email@example.com
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.