Our Client is a Leading MNC and currently they are seeking for a Group Financial Reporting Manager to join their exciting team in Singapore.
Reporting to the Finance Director, you will be responsible for:
- Leading the month-end closing procedures, preparing reports and financial statements for six legal entities
- General Ledger Accounting and Financial Reporting which includes managing of the accounting operations, preparing of annual budget and implementing new reporting frameworks
- Ensuring all financial reporting requirements are provided accurately and promptly
Ideally you should possess:
- Degree in Accounting with at least 8 years of group financial reporting experience with prior foundation from Big 4 Audit firms
- ACCA or CPA
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with experience dealing with multiple stakeholders
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.