Our client is a prestigious beverage company in travel retail sector - looking for a financial planning analyst to join their growing business
- Coordinate and support Finance/Business planning cycles - budgeting, estimating, strategic plans including their balance sheet, Profit & Loss and cash flow
- Consolidate and prepare monthly accounting process including financial reporting
- Prepare actual operating performance and analysis with high level of accuracy with efficiency
- Provide ratio analysis for variance from budget or deterioration in performance focusing on inventory, ARs etc
- Monthly commentary and review
- 4 to 5 years of experience from Big 4 and international FMCG
- A degree holder in Accounting, Finance or related disciplines
- Highly organized, self-motivated, responsible, adaptive to changing environment
- Proficiency in Excel, VBA, Power-point and reporting tools
- Proficiency in Hyperion Planning, Smart view and business Intelligence tools
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to
email@example.com or call directly on +852 3695 5186 or 5618 3864 (After hours) for a confidential discussion.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.