Our client, a member of one of the largest conglomerates in Hong Kong, is looking to hire a capable and sharp Finance professional to join their Finance Business Partnering team and support their management reporting function.
- Responsible for the preparation of both corporate and management reporting material on monthly basis for financial and business analysis. Conduct in-depth financial analysis on performance, review trends and patterns across business lines.
- Proactively take part in expense management, budget meetings and preparation, and rolling forecasts to provide insights and recommendations to management
- Work closely with other CFO, CMO, and GMs of different business units and be the finance representative in business/strategy meetings to give advice and insights in relation to financial impacts, market trends, KPI setting etc.
- Support month-end closing when required, and lead in any ad-hoc M&A assignments as required
- Bachelor degree in Finance or Accounting related field from reputable university
- At least 6 years of work experience with previous exposure to FP&A. Big 4 applicants are welcome
- Excellent command of MS Excel and PowerPoint
- Impeccable inter-personal and problem solving skills
- Numerically sensitive with passion for analysis, strong attention to detail
- Fluency in English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin)
What's on offer:
- Excellent work culture with supportive and nurturing team
- Chance for fast-track career progression
- Competitive salary (HKD40-50k) with fringe benefits
If you are interested to learn more, please send your resume to Lorraine Chan at email@example.com for more information.
As always, if you know of anyone in your network that may be interested in this role please feel free to pass this on to them - we pay referral fees for the introduction to new candidates who we successfully place
More exciting opportunities may be found on the Argyll Scott website at www.argyllscott.com.hk
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.