My client is in the Financial Services domain. They have more than 400 offices worldwide with approximately 40 000 employees. They are looking for a frontend developer to join their team. This role will be part of the R&D team where you get touch on new concepts and technologies. They are not looking for the perfect candidate - they are looking for someone who's willing to learn.
- Design and build UI/UX for web business applications
- Implement visual elements and create/design/source for graphical assets that users see and interact with in a web application.
- Work on mock ups before the actual product launch
- Collaborate with other teams to build high-performing web applications
- Work on support and enhancements of existing applications when needed
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Able to incorporate given design style guides onto a web application front end.
- Understand website design principles and how graphics, theming, typography and animations contribute to a holistic web site experience.
- Excellent command of English and ability to present to stakeholders
EA Registration Number: R1331616
Argyll Scott Singapore Pte Ltd. EA Licence Number: 16S8105