We are looking for a driven and experienced individual to lead the Front End team and deliver front-end user interfaces for internal and external customers for my client in an established organisation. We are seeking a knowledgeable, and enthusiastic lead who has an approachable personality.
- Build, maintain and ensure optimal performance for existing and new Angular (v8) applications
- Prompt and excellent delivery of projects to meet business requirements
- Improving processes and set industry best practices across web and app platform
- Lead architectural design and other technical conversations for front-end projects
- End-to-end development process that includes documentation, development, testing and deployment
- Minimally diploma/bachelor degree in IT related discipline
- 4-5 years' technical experience in front end technology knowledge with proven track records
- Experienced in working in a medium to large team involving end-to-end delivery
- Experienced in database design and details system
- Knowledge in Visual Studio, VS Code, Chrome & Firefox Developer Tools, Git and Agile, Kanban, Scrum
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.