Argyll Scott is working with a top Securities in Asia and are looking for a strong self-motivated person to enhance the team with an open-minded attitude. If you want to explore, please reach out to me.
- Developing websites and online systems.
- Developing the latest user-facing features using React.js
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use.
- Translating designs and wireframes into high-quality code.
- Optimize web components eg Security, Performance, Accessibility and Responsive design.
- Be a self-starter and recognize when issues need to be raised.
- Ability to work in a team environment delivering quality software that meets requirements working to a timeline.
- Good attitude, problem solving, and communication skill.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Computer Engineering, Computer Sciences, IT, Information System, or related field.
- Minimum 4 years of experience for senior level; Java-based language experience.
- Experience with Git and Jenkins.
- Familiar working with Agile/Scrum or Kanban.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Understanding of the Unit Testing in Java
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.