Argyll Scott is working with a leading innovation company in central Bangkok that combines the power of AI in asset integrity management. According to the expansion of their business growth, they are now expanding the team of "Full Stack Developer"
· Designing and developing software applications within a microservices-based infrastructure
· Writing performant and efficient code, ensuring reliable and scalable interaction with other services and assets (e.g. databases, API's)
· Manage the end-to-end life cycle for the production of software applications, including code development and component test execution to demonstrate alignment to the functional specification.
· Working effectively with a cross-functional team (e.g. Product, UX) to ensure high-performance outcomes are delivered consistently
· At least 2 years of experience in Frontend-Backend Developer.
· Experience as a full-stack engineer with a clear spike in one specific area (e.g. front-end, back-end, data applications)
· Experience in shipping software applications leveraging machine learning, computer vision or autonomous robotics
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.