Our client, a global investment banking company, is currently looking for a Full Stack Engineer to join the ambitious and fast-growing team. You will be working on an international and enterprise level project
- Using configuration management and integration/build automation tools to lead and deploy Java code.
- Applying knowledge of common, relevant architecture frameworks in defining and evaluating application architectures.
- Build and maintain the global infrastructure environment as a part of the team
- Develop features specified by the business analyst and prioritised by the product owner
- Participate to the necessary technical meeting
- Work with local and global IT team closely to deliver the technology roadmap
- Degree in computer science, information technology or a business-related background
- Have knowledge of modern frameworks such as Angular or React.js
- Hands-on experience in Linux/Unix
- Ability to translate business requirements into technical solutions
- Good command of English both written and spoken
This is a 12-month rolling contract that is renewable on a multiyear project
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.