Fund Controller - Real Estate Asset Management
Salary - £100,000 - £110,000 per annum
A Global Real Estate Asset Management company are looking for a Fund Controller to join their fast paced, growing finance team. Reporting to the European Core and Fund to drive and refine the business growth strategy.
This Fund Controller role will play an important part in strategic financial decisions to grow the business and make key decisions.
Key responsibilities will include:
· Establishes and implements short and long term financial goals and objectives, policies and operating procedures.
· Leads performance measurement of fund and coordinates return projections, tracks and explains (future) performance versus indices and top down fund strategy and KPI reporting for GEOF.
· Drives the annual planning and budgeting process ensuring compliance with the company's established financial targets and goals.
· Manages the portfolio's treasury function including the fund cash projections, (dividend) distributions, investor redemptions and subscriptions.
· 3rd party coordination with BNY - outsourced fund administrator.
· 3rd party coordination with tax advisers and compliance administrators.
Key skills required for this role will include:
· ACA or ACCA Qualified Accountant.
· Proven experience in Real Estate or Asset Management.
· Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
· Results driven with an analytical mindset.
If you are looking for a challenging and varied role, have a hands-on-approach and can see yourself working in an a highly commercial role then please apply.