Job Title: General Ledger Accountant
Industry: Media / Advertising
- Preparing monthly journal entries required to record the activities of the accounts being monitored. Steering overall financial operations encompassing accounting, budgeting, reporting, and other financial functions while adhering to regulations, accounting principles, and standards.
- Establishing internal control disciplines throughout the region towards maintaining integrity and accuracy of financial reports.
- Devising audit plan for the year and ensuring that the audits (internal & external) are completed within timelines; adhering to government regulations and contractual agreements.
- Performing monthly balance sheet reconciliations for assigned accounts. Ensure all reconciling items are cleared in a timely manner.
- Offering technical expertise on financial issues to functional or operational managers to help them develop revenue and expense budgets, understand financial reports, and manage their financial responsibilities.
- Successfully creating accounting systems to monitor and maintain all fixed assets and depreciation expenses, petty cash funds issued to different departments, monthly payroll and staff related payments and fund transfers, monthly payroll bank transfers, overall accounts payable function, accounts receivable function, and GL
- 5 years of experience in GL Accountant
- Degree in Accounting. Qualified accounting qualication is essential.
- MS Navision financial system experience
Please apply if you are qualified for the role: email@example.com