Our client is a luxury beauty brand, the role is responsible the Brand's P&L in HK & Macau, reputation and positioning in market. To set Brand short-term objectives and long-term goals, to maximize the Brand's market share and build brand equity and maximize brand awareness in consumers' mindset.
- In accordance to global guidelines, formulate and implement marketing & sales strategies to build brand equity, maximize retail growth and market share
- Work with retail partners and develop suitable marketing & promotion programs for each door with an aim to improve sales and ranking.
- Set realistic sales and investment objectives, manage to the approved annual business plan including sales achievement, expense control and profits protection
- Oversee retail network to ensure merchandising, store design and other materials are executed to global brand standard; take remedial action and make recommendations as appropriate
- Develop local marketing calendar, media and PR plans for maximum effectiveness. Ensure appropriate strategies, events and partnerships are developed; know relevant players; monitors media
- Ensure brand equity, image and position are properly maintained in people and material in accordance with corporate standards
- University graduate preferably in a business or commence discipline
- 10 - 15 years of relevant work experience in luxury goods / consumer products with good business acumen
- Proven leader with a track record of success in Brand management and working experience in a U.S. multi-national company
- Disciplined self-starter, ability to influence, lead and collaborate
- Able to work in a fast-paced, high pressure and highly visible work environment
- Impeccable personal integrity
- Excellent oral/written communication and presentation skills
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Christy Wong at firstname.lastname@example.org or call directly on +852 3695 5169 for a confidential discussion As always, if you know of anyone in your network that may be interested in this role please feel free to pass this on to them - we pay referral fees for the introduction to new candidates who we successfully place
More exciting opportunities may be found on the Argyll Scott website at www.argyllscott.com
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.