To continue operating at the high retail standards and maximising the growth opportunities, a fashion group is now seeking an experienced General Manager to join its Singapore office.
Responsible for regional network across Asia, you will be an influential and inspiring senior leader with successful managerial experience, to oversee multiple store operations, people management and own the entire P/L.
You will be fearless in challenging the norms to unlock hidden potential in the ecosystem of people and processes. Ultimately, you're driven by the desire to lead a team toward maximum productivity and efficiency.
- Ownership of the entire P&L management - to drive both top line revenue and optimise bottom line expenses
- Review and improve organizational effectiveness by developing processes, overseeing employees, establishing a highly motivated work environment, and creating innovative approaches for improvement
- Seek out opportunities for expansion and growth by developing new business relationships
- Oversee day-to-day operations, measuring weekly performance goals and assuring their completion, while accomplishing your own goals
- Develop strategic plans to create the ecosystem of people, systems and structures to optimise productive and create retail excellence
- Recruit, onboard, and train high-performing employees to achieve sales, profitability, market share, and business plan objectives
- Proven experience and successes in a senior managerial role for multi-store/multi-brand fashion business
- Strong decision-making capabilities
- Solid and influencing communication, collaboration, and delegation skills
- Proven ability to develop and maintain financial plans
- Ability to motivate and lead people, and hold employees accountable
- Strong working knowledge of store operational procedures
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.