Our client is luxury brand automotive car and the group applies innovative and produce superior vehicles which fascinate and delight to customers.Company is the vehicle producer with green technologies to produce safe and superior vehicles.
Job Description :
- Plan and develop monitor with dealer service network for PC/CV and setting priorities about consequent and rationalize
- Plan for sales team to conduct big sales exhibitions such as motor show,Motor expo etc. in term of target setting, dealer management ,sales award to encourage dealer to achieve sales target.
- To support dealer and maintain customer satisfaction by identify customer complaints .
- implement customer oriented warranty /goodwill policy with standard and consider market demand .
- Analyze service market situation indicator in order to determine to overall service demand.
- Education Bachelor and or Master s degree in Automotive Engineering or comparable or other related fields
- Especially in after sales Department is advantage.
- Minimum 5 years experience in management position in automotive fields.
- Prefer excellent technical product automotive knowledge .
- Good negotiate skill and understanding in entrepreneurship.
- Team oriented with good organization skill.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.