Our client is an International company. They are looking for a talented individual for the General Manager to join their growing company here in Thailand and take care the teams in several branches.
- Overall taking care P&L and hit the sales target over the 2019 year by leading a large team with your strong management
- Manage day-to-day operations of sales & operation team to drive, deliver and exceed pre-determined membership sales targets
- Further develop and implement sales, marketing, operation strategy and manage associated budgeting and on time reporting
- This role focuses on 5 core areas: Sales, Operations, Service, Finance &admin and reporting, and other bits and pieces
- Building and lead a large team which are sales, customer management, tele sales and finance/admin, that is highly motivated to deliver sales targets and first-class customer care
- Developing and execute sales & customer management strategies for the professional handling of enquiries
- Minimum 8 years' experience in Sales Management with PROVEN SALES TRACK record is a must
- Advantage for candidates who are from Hotel industry, And/Or Business Services
- Experience in recruiting, developing, motivating, deploying and retaining a high performing team or demonstrated progress through the company leadership pipeline
- Excellent communication (in-person)
- Ability to work to KPI's and achieve and exceed sales targets
- Ability to manage budgets and achieve associated performance targets
- Fluent written and spoken Thai and English language
What's on Offer
Competitive salary and benefits. You will be working with multinational co-workers in an international environment
Apply for this job
Click the Apply button and submitted your CV in MS word with your Current Salary, Reason for leaving, and your latest picture.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.