Our client is a multinational FMCG company that has rich history of globally renowned products, and new business segments. They are looking for a top sale professional leader to lead their all General Trade team, Modern Trade and manager Distributor across Thailand. This position will be report directly to Managing Director and Regional Director and will be based in Central of Bangkok, Thailand
- Manage day-to-day operations of sales & operation team to drive, deliver and exceed pre-determined membership sales targets
- Recruit, develop, motivate, deploy and retain high performing team members
- Establish sales target, communicate, monitoring and manage the sales performance for each channel and location to ensure the achievement of regional sales target
- Plan and execute a strategic business plan that expands the customer base and ensure its strong presence.
- Develop sales planning based on the forecast and the latest market activity to ensure that the sales team can support the national sales target
- Set objectives, coach and monitor sales performance.
- Prepare, monitor, control the annual department budget to ensure expenditure is in line with the Business Plan
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status
- Manage the execution of credit policy, customer invoice administration, customer invoicing and credit collection to ensure optimum sales turn over
- Minimum 10 years' experience in comparable position or demonstrated progress through the company leadership pipeline, and mins 4 years experiences position as General Manager level of operation or National Sales Manager
- Candidates need to come from FMCG or Food industry only
- Strong commercial experience and distributor management experience
- Aggressive, influential and strong communication skills
- Ability to work to KPI's and achieve and exceed sales targets
- Ability to manage budgets and achieve associated performance targets
- A Thai nationality, fluent written and spoken Thai and English language
Apply for this job:
Click the Apply button and submitted your CV with your Current Salary and Reason for leaving (s)
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Monlapat (Nes) Rungwarakul at Apply Now or call directly on +66 02 107 2596 for a confidential discussion.
More exciting opportunities may be found on the Argyll Scott website at www.argyllscott.com
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.