Shared Service Center
Bandar Puteri, Puchong
- Working in Shared Service Centre environment and is accountable to handle the AP for designated countries of the company
- Able to process accounts payable payment through electronic bank system; and handle interco transactions
- Provide timely and flawless reports and ensure in compliance to Corporate policies and procedures
- Handle supplier process, interco payable transaction in compliance with company policy and procedures
- Process accounts payable payment & reimbursement per schedule timelines & upon request.
- Perform related accounts reconciliation; prepare month end payable trail balance
- Closely work with site finance to ensure compliance with company policies.
- Cultivate positive relationship with internal and external customers
- Diploma in Accounting or equivalent; ACCA stage 1
- At least 3 years of hands-on payable experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Word
- Customer focused; Proactive; Good team player
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to handle tight deadline and pressure
- Willing to work late and on holiday (due to month end & year-end closing)
Great To Have
- Fluent in both written & spoken English, Chinese, Mandarin
- Experience in working with multinational companies
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.