Our client who is belong a prestigious financial firm is looking for a Assistant IT Adminstrator to join their team. This is a permanent opportunity, an end-user environment.
- To provide system support, maintenance and ensuring smooth operations of the current IT Infrastructure of the organization - Systems, Networks, platforms, End-user computing etc.
- To perform observability of the system infrastructure performance in both hardware and software aspects are up and running e.g servers, storage, network etc.
- Provide L1.5 -L2 support related to - Software, Systems, platform network etc. ensuring that are queries are responded and closed in a prompt manner.
- Ensuring network connectivity issues / incidents are swiftly resolved - WAN / LAN
- To perform patching and updates - network, servers, security, systems etc.
- Ensuring system documentation are up to date.
- Pro-actively provide inputs and improvisation on ways of enhancing the processes of its operations.
- To manage the configurations of infrastructure systems.
- Diploma / Degree with at least 3-5 years of working experience as a System Engineer, predominantly in a Windows / Wintel environment.
- Candidates who come from a predominantly end-user support who is keen to pick up new skills in back-end infrastructure are welcome to apply
- Candidates who has hands-on experience in IT Infrastructure - Network, Storage & Backup, Firewalls, Virtual Machines / Virtualization etc. (would be advantegeous)
- Good communication and interpersonal skills, as the role will be working closely with senior stakeholders.
Argyll Scott Singapore Pte. Ltd.
EA License No. 16S8105
Romero Abdullah @ Romero Yap Loy Fatt
EA Reg No: R1550615
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.