Global Creative Design Manager
About the Company
A global luxury fashion brand is urgently seeking a Creative Design Manager to join their team to continue the growth of the brand.
- Reporting to global CIS director.
- Create pop up store design; layout creation and rendering
- Create Seasonal window design proposal; 3 times in a year, 2 times for special event working with market (if necessary)
- Create visual presentation inside store for special marketing activities
- Create new Visual tools and props
- Control window and VM tools mock up and quality control
- Schedule control for above key market activities for window, lightboxes installation for global team
- Communication to release concept and technical drawings to regions
- At least 5 years in design consultancy firm for space design
- Good English and Cantonese
- Proficiency in CAD, Sketchup, 3D Max, Adobe and other related software etc.
- Good interpersonal communication skill
- Bachelor degree in interior design or architecture / any related area
- Experience in retail is advance
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Joyce Esteban at firstname.lastname@example.org.
More exciting opportunities may be found on the Argyll Scott website at www.argyllscott.com
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.