Argyll Scott is working with a global brand looking for a senior graphic designer with strong superior ability to drive design thinking and message deliver skills to ensure that the design/production guardrails are met as this is a regional role. This role will report directly to the director. The role will also include supporting team initiatives.
Day to Day:
- Responsible for the execution of brand design strategies and graphic design projects across a specific product portfolio.
- Drive design thinking along with concept development, refinement, and execution with creative thinking idea.
- As a team lead: generate creative design proposals in order to visualize the desired output and share it with design team members.
- Responsible for driving to final design recommendations, decisions and design approval to enable artwork execution / production phases.
- Coordinate with the Design director, Brand teams, insights teams and global design team
- 6y+ of experience with advanced skills in graphic design with portfolio (including packaging)
- FMCG (MNC), MNC Agency background is required
- Graphic design degree - International experience a must
- An incurable curiosity relating to all design things.
- Ability in using the Adobe Creative Suite software (3D software knowledge is a plus)
- Strong in project and design management
- Highly collaborative, team oriented.(team management experience)
- Fluent in English, oral and written
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.