Our client is a multinational bank based in Kuala Lumpur that operates globally
- You will need to have hands on experience and work independently in performing Group IT Audit by liaising with the IT audit team in each country.
- You will be handling technology audits and managing reviews on end-to-end processes and operations to assess risks and develop remediation plans.
- You will be reporting remotely to the Head of Audit, Information & Cyber Security that based in Singapore.
- You are an individual contributor and work with various team based on the assigned project/ assignment
- Your team based mainly in APAC Region (Malaysia, Singapore, India, Bangladesh, Pakistan)
- Bachelor's degree and professional certification (such as CISA, CISSP, or CISM) preferred
- 15 to 20 years of experience as internal external auditor, or experienced information/cyber security professional with deep subject matter expertise
- Understanding of enterprise security architecture and information/cyber security concepts for global banking and financial institutions
- Up to date with key regulation / developments in Information and Cyber Security Management Framework (including Technology Risk Management)
- Strong technical knowledge on system security on operating system (e.g. Unix, Mainframe, Windows), database (e.g. MS-SQL, Oracle, etc).
- Ability to commit to 20-30% business travel
Returning Malaysian are encouraged to apply
Interested, kindly share your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call +60321749007. Only relevant and shortlisted candidate will be contacted. Thank you.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.