Argyll Scott is helping the client looking for an IT Digital Director in Thailand to take on the challenge. In this job, you will lead a team and be responsible for all IT digital solutions.
- IT Digital is responsible for developing, and driving the strategy, planning, and implementation of all Digital related programs for all of Company across the portfolio of Brands. Driving relevant innovations, leveraged technologies aligned with the overall Digital strategy supporting business objectives and delivers measurable value to the business
- Must be able to understand Digital marketing strategies Domestically and International arena to provide the company with competitive advantage, and be able to communicate and sell these advantages to business management in business terms. This role will require strong leadership, management across all Digital domains internally and externally including external strategic partners. Also requires the ability to achieve the proper balance between cost optimization while delivering innovative Digital solutions for the company
- Drive the development of Company's policies as they relate to the Digital marketplace and related information technology deployed within the Company businesses
- Develop, execute, and monitor the Digital strategy for Company businesses
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships between the Company business leaders and Information Technology in order to identify business needs and critical success factors
- Plan capital, operating budget and staffing levels to meet anticipated future Company Digital and information technology requirements; develop financial forecasts and prepare budgets to meet information technology and computing needs of the Company
- Recommend staffing, organization and other changes as necessary to assure that current and future Digital and related information technology needs will be met by Information Technology.
- Strong project management capabilities to effectively plan, manage, and monitor numerous projects simultaneously with demonstrated success in coordinating and managing several concurrent projects.
- Strong financial management skills to effectively manage assigned budgets for both the Digital team and IT related projects on behalf of the Company
- Proven track record in managing budget and cost
- Proven people management capabilities - virtual team management with cultural sensitivity and coaching
- Strong project management capabilities to effectively plan, manage, and monProficiency in AGILE project management methodology, leading cross-functional SCRUM teams, sprint planning/grooming and stakeholder engagement or numerous projects simultaneously with demonstrated success in coordinating and managing several concurrent projects
- Strong knowledge and expertise in information technology applications, systems and technologies within the Digital arena
- Strong experience in system design and implementation
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, IT or any related fields
- Minimum of 10 years experience in planning, designing, implementing and maintaining application development, ecommerce, or digital strategies in a large international company
- Proficiency in English and Thai language both spoken and written.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this Group IT Digital Director job is the role for you, and are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Anya Buthsing at firstname.lastname@example.org or call directly on +66 2 107 2565 for a confidential discussion.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.