We are currently working with an entrepreneurial business who due to growth are looking for a Group Financial Controller, you will work closely with the Senior Leadership Team and the group board. In this Group Financial Controller role you will be at the forefront of helping the business to drive improvements in profitability by providing financial reporting and overseeing the production accounts
You will lead the Group Accounts and be the principal lead on financial process and control across the business. group.
Key Responsibilities for this Group Financial Controller role will be
- Preparation of Group consolidation and year-end financial statements for Group and subsidiaries
- Build strong and trusting relationships within the business with stakeholders at all levels
- Responsible for review of monthly Group balance sheet control accounts and reconciliation
- Support the business on strategic projects and take responsibility for external audits
- Work closely with company tax advisors to ensure tax compliance
- Provide Cash flow forecasts for the group to the senior business holders
- Manage the Group Finance and Shared Service teams and review and update procedures and processes
Key Skills for this Group Financial Controller role;
- Qualified Accountant trained in practice (ACA or ACCA) with appropriate PQE commercial knowledge.
- Have strong technical and financial reporting accounting skills.
- Results driven, capable prioritising own and team workloads to meet deadlines
- Group commercial experience and a strong relationship builder
- Clear communicator both verbal and written
- Background in Professional services / W.I.P Driven environment
This role offers the opportunity to work within a strong stable of businesses who are going through a growth phase and where you will work with the group leaders of the business.