Group Financial Controller - Financial Services
Salary - £90,000 - £100,000 per annum
A Financial Services business are looking for a Group Financial Controller in a newly created role to join their growing, fast paced finance team. Reporting to the CFO to drive and refine the business growth strategy and work closely with the finance functions in Europe, United States & APAC.
This Group Financial Controller role will play an important part in strategic financial decisions to grow the business and make key decisions.
Key responsibilities will include:
· Prepare quarterly board packs, variance analysis, budgeting & forecasting.
· Full review of finance processes and end to end risk analysis to build risk framework and acquisitive growth.
· Supporting the CFO with quarterly board reports.
· Monthly cashflow forecasting.
· Work closely with Senior Stakeholders to build and mould the finance function.
· Full control of Intercompany balance sheets.
· Running the audit process.
Key skills required for this role will include:
· Big 4 Trained.
· ACA / ACCA Qualified Accountant.
· Minimum 3-4 years PQE.
· Confident in drafting financial statements.
· Strong technical accountant.
If you are looking for a challenging and varied role, have a hands-on-approach and can see yourself working in an a highly commercial role then please apply.