Our client is a multinational consumer goods company base in Bangkok. Currently they are searching for Group Key Account Manager looking after Hypermarket accounts such as Tesco & BigC. This is a newly created position as the business is growing and moving into the better direction.
- Optimize trade term and spending to achieve target plan
- Review category and product performance and take action accordingly
- Promotion planning with buyer and execution follow trade promotion
- Driving in-store execution and implementation of all activities, promotions, new product launch and fundamental 4P execution
- Regular store visit to ensure that merchandising and stocks are being up to date.
- Ensure that sales are on target.
- 5-7 years of experience in Key Account Manager in modern trade
- Excellent in English communication skills
- Excellent Stakeholder management skills
- Direct experience in Modern Trade
My client is open for anyone who is currently in Key Account Manager position and is ready to take on the next step of the the career. We are looking for someone who has excellent people skills and has open/growth mindset.
For more information please apply or call 02-107-2567.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.