Our client is one of the top tier Fin-Tech company and they are now looking for a high caliber to join their expending credit risk team.
- Support consumer lending business strategies and expansion at risk justified level and satisfy various regulatory requirement.
- Work with both internal and external stakeholders across Business, Risk and other functions at Group and Country level to form holistic view at Group level.
- Handle periodic reviews of credit risk policies, procedures and committee governance structures.
- Assist with the co-ordination meetings and the documentation and data requests with country.
- Ensure consistent application and enforcement of credit policies in credit operations functions.
- Prepare dashboard and ad-hoc reporting to monitor credit quality and risk distributions, caps and triggers.
- Participate in working groups to ensure the project deliverables and deadlines are met.
- Anticipate changes in credit conditions and follow-up on actions to mitigate potential risks.
- University degree holder or above in Business Administration, Finance, Risk Management, Statistics or other related disciplines.
- At least 5 years' experience in retail banking or related work experience in credit risk management.
- Knowledge of credit analysis and credit management.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Excellent communication skill and interpersonal skill.
- Able to work in a fast-paced team environment; can deliver under considerable time pressure (with attention to detail and accuracy).
- Proficient in spoken and written English and Chinese, with Mandarin preferred.
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as Assistant Manager.
Please contact Sean Lai by firstname.lastname@example.org or +852 36955184 for a further discussion.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.