- Kuala Lumpur Based
- RM40-50,000 per month negotiable
- Global, leading bank
This Global, leading bank, is currently seeking a Head of Client Relationship/Segments. As a true leader in the banking industry, on a global level, you will join a bank of strength. You will have past experience in Distribution and Segment. You will have experience within an international/regional bank. This is a dual role covering both client relationships and Client Segments.
- Provide leadership in the overall country segment strategy, growth and profitability of Personal, Premium and Priority Segments
- Work with Head, Retail Banking to strategise and drive Client Relationships to expand market share
- Ensure portfolio growth
- Implement sales strategies
- Set customer, account and revenue growth targets for the sales team.
- Work closely with Finance and Performance team to set and define budget, planning and forecast.
- Influence and collaborate across business
- Provide leadership to guide the day to day support of the execution of segment strategy implementation.
- Work with Product, marketing and channel management team to implement and regularly re-evaluate sales process and acquiring + growing + retaining customers.
Knowledge, Experience and Skills:
- Honors degree, MBA advantageous.
- More than 10 years banking experience
- Track record in managing sales/operations with strong performance
- Retail marketing and segment experience
- Broad knowledge of retail banking products
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.