Our client is one of the global insurance and asset management company. Looking for Head of Claims to be responsible for driving Claims initiatives, handling sophisticated claims, formulating settlement strategies for clients, and collaborating teams both internal and external.
- Building a portfolio for Claims Solutions in Asia
- Provides coverage and claims strategy guidance to clients on claims in order to assist with claims preparation
- Work closely with overseas offices and other local and regional colleagues in providing strategic, technical and tactical claims advice
- Monitors insurer response and engages with insurers and their professional advisers on complex queries and policy coverage discussions in order to support smooth review of claims for clients
- Manage client relationships from a claims perspectives and support the business in winning and retaining clients
- Development and implement revenue generation initiatives
- Provide technical assistance to the claims product leaders and colleagues
- At least 7 years of experience in Claims Management / Advocacy
- Detailed knowledge of market claim procedures
- Proven claims management experience in any field
- Good communication and negotiation skills in both Thai and English
- Bachelor in Laws, Engineer or related area
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.