Our client is a leading worldwide FMCG industry, they have constantly achieved strong business performance alongside their growing presence around the world. There is now an opening opportunity for a proactive professional role as a "HEAD OF C&B" who has a solid background in Compensation & Benefits and has the ability to lead the team in order to improve and develop strategies for all employees in the organization.
Key Accountabilities / Responsibilities
- Prepares the compensation and benefits budget, including the regular monitoring, reporting, and adjusting of the budget
- Leads C&B processes - salary & market survey, salary & bonus planning, new benefits introduction, etc.
- Designs and develops compensation and benefits policies
- Analyzes different components of the remuneration scheme in the organization and prepares reports about the internal equity and external competitiveness
- Designs and develops different schemes of the variable remuneration (incentive schemes for the Sales functions, bonus schemes for the Back Office and Enabling functions)
- Leads and manages compensation projects for the entire organization
- Participates as the team member in the strategic projects and initiatives
- Design policies to close gaps in the compensation of employees (introducing the internal equity at affordable costs)
- Trains line managers in the complex usage of different HR and Compensation policies
- Advises top managers in taking difficult decisions in the area of C&B
- Ensures all C&B activities are smoothly operated
Desired Skills & Experience
- Degree qualified in Management or HR related field is preferred but not a requirement, Masters would be an advantage
- At least 10 years' experience in FMCG in MNC (IS A MUST)
- Excellent in communication & negotiation skills both Thai & English language
- Excellent problem solving, analytical & interpersonal skills
- Strong negotiation, time management, self-management skills
- Strategic and hands-on with the ability to supervise the team
- Team player with great networking and influencing skills
- THAI NATIONALITY PLEASE!
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.