Our client is an international bank holding deposit taking licence, SFC licenses Type 1, 4, 9. In Southeast Asia, they have a network of over 900 branches. Their business in Hong Kong mainly focuses on Asset Management and serves high-net-worthy clients exclusively. Currently, they are hiring for a Head of Compliance for their business expansion.
- Formulate and conduct compliance framework and arrangement
- Advise Company's Board, management and staff on all compliance related matters
- Design regular compliance training for all staffs to raise compliance awareness
- Act as a contact point with regulators to ensure that any compliance concerns are immediately addressed
- Participate in Risk Committee Meeting, Audit Committee Meeting and the Board Meeting
- Prepare and ensure accurate submission of required regulatory reports to respective regulatory bodies
- Bachelor degree in any disciplines. Finance/Risk Management or related disciplines are preferred
- Minimum of 15 years' experience in financial institutions compliance, risk management or legal role
- Solid knowledge in relevant regulations, procedures and practices of HKMA, SFC and investment products and services
- Strong communication skills and interpersonal skills
For a private and confidential discussion please call Georgina on +852 3695 5071 or email your updated resume to gchan at argyllscott.com.hk. Due to the high volume of submittals, only candidates whose skills and qualifications most closely suit our requirements will be contacted.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.