My client, an established investment bank in the region is looking for a Head of Compliance, SEA to join the team in Singapore.
- Set the policies and procedures for legal and regulatory requirements for the entities in Singapore and the region.
- Maintain and strengthen corporate governance and oversee the delivery of a strong regulatory compliance program for relevant entities.
- Manage the compliance risks of the business in the region and ensure incidents and handled appropriately.
- Advise business and senior management on the Compliance issues arising out of new business, products and markets as well as BAU operational activities.
- Degree holder with at least 15 years of experience in financial services compliance.
- Sound knowledge of the regulatory requirements of securities brokerage, capital markets, corporate finance, and private equity businesses in the region.
- Fluent in written and oral English
Please feel free to contact Calvin Chan at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or apply for the job.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.