About Our Client
Argyll Scott Thailand, a Hydrogen Group's recruitment consultancy firm, is working with one of the biggest major banks in Thailand to look for a Head of Credit Card Strategy to join their team in Bangkok.
- You will build and direct credit card product strategies including setting KPI and medium to long term business plan, managing a team of 5-6 subordinates
- Develop and implement marketing plans to drive business growth and meet business targets
- Initiate product ideas and on-going features & benefits tailored for each target segment
- Manage portfolio and creating dashboard for tracking progress milestone and success
- Conduct regular review on market trend and study competitor activities to identify opportunities
- Execute occasion ad-hoc tasks as assigned
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in Finance, Engineering, Marketing, Economics or any related fields
- Minimum 10 years in Banking, Credit Card, Financial Services or Financial Analytics field and strong knowledge in consumer banking, credit card and banking products
- Prior experience and solid track record in achievement ambitious targets
- Able to work independently and work well under pressure
- Excellent in MS Office Suite, Tableau or other BI Tools
- Project management, people management and self-motivation skills is a must
- A native speaker of Thai and decent English communication ability
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.