Argyll Scott is helping the client looking for Head o Data Platform Analytic & Architecture. This role will responsible for leading the design,development, and management of our organization's data platform and analytics capabilities.
- Develop and execute a comprehensive data platform strategy, aligning it with the business goals and objectives
- Identify and evaluate emerging technologies, tools, and best practices in data management and analytics to enhance the organization's capabilities. As well, lead and engage with local and regional technology stakeholders to deliver the agreed designs and solutions
- Lead the implementation of a robust and scalable data platform that enables efficient data collection, storage, processing, and analysis by meeting both the data quality standard and business requirements
- Collaborate with stakeholders to identify data, internal & external sources of data and analytics requirements and their priority to meet the business needs
- Oversee data modeling, ETL/ELT processes, and data governance practices to maintain data quality, integrity, and security
- Support the development of dashboards, reports, and data visualizations to communicate key metrics and insights to stakeholders at all levels of the organization
- Provide & support strategic direction for data analytics, predictive modeling, and machine learning initiatives to drive actionable insights and business value
- Bachelor's or master's degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Information Technology, Computer Engineer or other related fields
- Strong expertise in data architecture, database design, ETL/ELT processes, and data governance
- Proficiency in big data technologies and cloud-based data platforms (e.g., AWS, Azure,Google Cloud Platform)
- Excellent leadership and team management skills, with the ability to motivate and mentor data professionals
- Strong business acumen and the ability to align data strategies with organizational objectives. Knowledge in investment is advantage
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to convey technical concepts to nontechnical stakeholders
- Analytical mindset with a focus on problem-solving and driving data-driven decisionmaking across the organization
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.