Argyll Scott is helping the client looking for Hea of Digital Product and Service (FinTech Company). This role will responsible for understanding and following corporate strategic directions to align with group product and service roadmap and business plan.
- Be able to use or apply quantitative data on user behavior and experimentation, as well as insights from customer research and usability studies to make smart product decisions to prioritize development's decisions.
- Ensure that strategic commitment could be deployed and delivered according to P&L, committed timeline and strategic goals
- Manage related parties to get support and to meet target financial/non-financial goals and regulatory requirements
- Deliver the best in class of digital platforms with best services and customer's experience
- Build and align digital strategy, roadmap, and KPIs within the organization
- Drive cultural change to a more digital technology focused to continue business and create agility
- Operated and maintain digital platforms to optimal integrity, robustness wit tight security
- Support acquisition, engagement, and sales of products and services through prospect clients list or potential partners
- Deliver projects to support segment corporate targets of acquisitions, engagement, and sales
- Strong Project Management & Planning and be able to manage/plan projects/phases to meet expected timeline by build consensus among stakeholders throughout the product development process, and communicate status broadly
- Capable of Product Development to create digital products and service to meet with market trends and demand of clients.
- Lead and develop People by supervising, guiding and coaching team members to handle their responsibilities and achieve both individual and common goals including career development (career advancement / training)
- Knowledgeable of digital landscape, both strategy and execution
- Strong commercial understanding and business acumen with business insights
- Technology, Platform-based and distributed-based business models
- Understand Modern software architectures and practices (including financial product & services are a plus)
- Well adopted and applied Agile delivery with understanding of DevOps and test automation
- Understand Data analytics & AI models and use-cases for future or related development
- Strong knowledge in area of Digital products and services
- Fluent both in Thai and English
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.