- MYR 12-18,000 per month + 15% fixed benefits
- Kuala Lumpur based
- Leading + expanding insurance company
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Would you like to work with a leading global insurance company? Crave for a career with more of a technology-driven mindset and a vision to change the way the world feels about insurance. Our client is a fast-paced and growing company with a vision to become the top Pan-insurer around.
The vision is to supplement our modern day digital world by creating a fresh customer experiences, with easy-to-understand products, supported by technology.
Amongst our clients established markets are Indonesia, the Philippines, Singapore, Vietnam, Japan, Hong Kong, Macau and Thailand. With our vast variety of strong shareholders, tied agents and staff across the ASEAN region and a multi-million headcount of customers, this is definitely an opportunity not to be missed out on!
THE COMPANY YOU WOULD BE PERFECT FOR
The company is excited to announce that in line with the new year, they are currently on the lookout for new talents to come onboard and join them in their continued growth.
Amongst the vacancies available are the opportunity for a stand out Head of Elite Agency to join the dynamic fast-growing team; supporting their Malaysian office in the heart of Kuala Lumpur. This is an exciting role where you will be working in a growing, fast paced. A great fit ideally would be:
- Degree holder in sales, marketing, insurance and other business-related field.
- Minimum 10 years of related experience with strong business acumen.
- Track records in sales, profit, sales management and business development.
- Strong analytical and strategic thinking with ability to articulate in a logical and structured way.
- Good interpersonal skills, a key team player and able to develop and maintain trusted relationships with customers.
- Good problem solver and negotiation skills.
- Passion for agency sales related & recruitment strategy
- Ability to analyze sales numbers in order to assess how successful sales strategies are in the business.
- Provide strategies, direction, and resources to the sales department and is accountable for the overall sales department performance, the achievement of sales department goals and targets, and the alignment of the business's strategy.
- Ensure sustainable revenue growth by constantly maximizing market penetration.
- Lead the sales department's strategy development initiatives, ensuring that they remain consistent with the business's overall strategy.
Increase sales revenue through the design and implementation of appropriate strategies for each of the business's verticals, sales channels, and services.
- Conduct business analyses, performance analyses, competitive analyses etc. In this position he/she also tracks and reviews actual sales results, weighing them against the set targets and business KPIs in order to determine the effectiveness of sales initiatives and implement necessary changes and solutions.
- Able to articulate the results of the analyses in reports, presentations, and recommendations to key stakeholders.
- Maintain stable knowledge base of the business's industry, competitors, and regulatory activity via regular research, keeping up with trends and best practices, which gives the business a competitive edge.
- Implement new and well-researched sales initiatives, strategies, and solutions.
- Ability to works closely with Chief Agency Officer and advises them on sales strategies, forecasting, and general management issues in order to align the business's efforts, avoid conflict of interests, and enable the achievement of the business's overall goals and targets. He/she is also responsible for the implementation of new and well-researched sales initiatives, strategies, and solutions.
WHAT THE COMPANY HAS TO OFFER
The Company strives to deliver satisfaction to their dedicated team members, loyal customers and broader community, and love to acknowledge each team member's contribution to their success through their attractive remuneration, medical, dental and optical initiatives alongside travel allowances and their unique company culture. If you feel that this speaks to you, drop in your CV @firstname.lastname@example.org and I will get in touch with you
*Please be advised only relevant profiles will be contacted due to high volume of applicants.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.